In order to change the background of my blog, I went into the design tab on the dashboard and went into the template designer to find one that really caught my eye. I chose the dress theme for my love of fashion. I also changed the layout by switching around a few of the tabs such as the about me, and the followers in the page elements section in order to make it appear more neat. I also edited the about me section and edited the user profile section.
I next made an about me page and linked it to my flickr and youtube by clicking edit posts, and then going to edit pages and made a new about me page.
I absolutely adore your background! The dress is so amazing!!!! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com
welcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDeletei like graphic design
i'm an architect, I just graduated last month
I'm having a giveaway on my blog and I'd love if you could check it out:
http://inspirationshaveinone.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html
thanks :)
xo